* 20% Restocking Fee May Be Applicable
* Must be Within 30 Days of Purchase
* Must be in New, Unused Condition
* Must be in original packaging with no markings on the product or packaging
* Customer is Responsible for Outbound & Return Shipping Charges
* Original outbound shipping & handling fee are non-refundable
VivoAquatics will accept a return on most items that are in new, unused/unopened condition within 30 days of purchase for a refund, less any shipping and handling charges and a 20% restocking fee. All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA #). If you have a return, please contact our Customer Service Department for your RMA # and return instructions. Any return shipped without a RMA number will not be accepted. It typically takes 1-3 business days for a RMA # to be initiated. Once a RMA # is initiated, an email will be sent which includes the RMA # and return instructions. Please follow the Return Instructions closely and contact VivoAquatics immediately if you have any questions or concerns regarding the instructions.
IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT CUSTOMER'S USE A SHIPPING METHOD THAT HAS TRACKING CAPABILITY WHEN RETURNING AN ITEM. VivoAqutaics is not responsible for any returned packages sent by the customer that cannot be found by the warehouse and has no proof of delivery.
IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT CUSTOMER'S INSURE THE PACKAGE FOR THE INVOICED AMOUNT WHEN RETURNING AN ITEM. VivoAquatics is not responsible for any returned packages sent by the customer that are lost or damaged by the carrier.
The following items are non-returnable for credit:
Deck Drains (Including Deck Drain Parts)
Any product that arrives damaged must be reported to VivoAquatics within 7 days of receiving your shipment. See our Shipping Terms.
Refusing a Shipment / Being Unavailable for a Shipment: In the event that a customer refuses a shipment because they no longer want the item that they ordered or are not available to receive the delivery the customer will be subject to the VivoAquatics restocking fee, the outbound shipping will not be refunded AND the customer will be out the return shipping charges.
The return shipping charges will be assessed based upon the following:
1. Free Shipping Items shipped via UPS will be charged $15.00 for the return shipping of a refused or undeliverable shipment.
2. Items shipped via Common Carrier Truck will be charged $155.00 for the return shipping of a refused shipment.
3. Free Shipping Items shipped via Common Carrier Truck will be charged $155.00 for the return shipping of a refused shipment.
4. If the item shipped had an outbound shipping charge when the order was placed - then the return shipping charge will be at the same rate as the original outbound shipping (for ex. If the customer was charged $20.00 in shipping on an order). if the customer refuses the shipment they will be out the original outbound shipping of $20.00 and VivoAquatics will also deduct an additional $20.00 to cover the return shipping charges of the package that was refused.
Please contact VivoAquatics prior to ordering if you have any questions. If your product is not functioning properly – contact VivoAquatics and we may refer you to the manufacture. See warranty policy.