Products purchased at VivoAquatics may or may not come with a manufacturer’s warranty.
Terms and conditions of the warranty vary from product to product. We recommend you contact either the manufacturer or their website for their specific terms and conditions. In some cases, once the item has been used, the manufacturer will only exchange the product for a new one and not a return for credit. In other cases, the manufacturer will refurbish, or repair the product.
- Original shipping fees are not covered under warranty.
- If the manufacturer requires the product to be shipped in for inspection, the customer is responsible for the shipping costs.
- Modifying an item from its original condition may void the warranty.
- Using a product for something other than its intended use may void the warranty.
- Items shipped outside the US may NOT be covered under warranty. Please contact the manufacturer or review their website for details.
A warranty claim past 30 days must be handled with the manufacturer directly unless otherwise stipulated by the manufacturer. Some products, like pump motors, may require the warranty process to be handled through VivoAquatics
If the manufacturer deems the claim valid, but advises that you must handle the process with VivoAquatics, please notify us with the name and extension of the representative you spoke with. This allows us to verify the warranty claim.
If the warranty is handled through VivoAquatics, the customer is responsible for:
- Return shipping costs if the item has to be shipped back to the manufacturer for inspection.
- Shipping costs for the warranty replacement. VivoAquatics will require a credit card on file in order to cover the charges prior to being shipped. If the warranty claim is denied, VivoAquatics will void the credit card authorization for the replacement shipping charges.
Motor Warranty Policy Procedure
If you purchased your motor with VivoAquatics and you are within the warranty period, VivoAquatics may handle your warranty claim directly.
To begin your warranty claim, the following photos are required:
- Motor label with a legible serial number
- Rear end of the motor with the back cap removed
- Front face of the motor with the impeller removed
If the manufacturer deems the motor valid for warranty placement, the customer must:
- Attain a RMA # from VivoAquatics for the return·Ship the motor or motor labels back to our supplier
- Pay shipping costs for the warranty replacement.
- VivoAquatics will require a credit card on file in order to cover the charges prior to being shipped. If the warranty claim is denied, VivoAquatics will void the credit card authorization for the replacement shipping charges.
- VivoAquatics encourages the customer to use a shipping method that provides a tracking number to ensure delivery.
The warranty replacement motor typically ships out 3-5 business days from the date the returned motor or motor label is received by VivoAquatics supplier. Delays can occur with the replacement motor being shipped if the R.M.A. # is not clearly marked on the box or shipper label
Please contact VivoAquatics customer service at 1-888-702-8486 if you have any questions regarding the motor warranty procedure